News & Events
Welcome to Shree Ghanashyam Academy
Shree Ghanshyam Academy managed by Shree Swaminarayan Gurukul is spread over 7 acres of land and it runs under Shree Narnarayan Dev Bhuj, which is the seventh gurukul of the Bhuj temple whose foundation stone was laid on Monday, 13-3-2004, which was then formally inaugurated by Mahant Swami Hariswarup dasji in 2004. The school started on the year 13-6-2005, first class being KG 1, KG 2 with 29 students.
Shree Swaminarayan Gurukul is nested among natural opulence of greenery along Naranpar Kera highway between Naranpar and Kera (India), pollution free environment. The campus is absolutely calm, quiet, with large areas of gardens, lawns and playgrounds that merges with nature.
It attracts tranquility and serenity for students to concentrate in their studies. The infrastructure of the school is large enough to house students with 29 classrooms in academic block, a library, science lab, two-computer class, a multimedia room etc.
- Shree Ghanashyam Academy encourages technology based learning through partnership with Mexus.
- Home Work is creative and complimentary to the students work during the day and is work sheet based and doesn't require parents help.
- Special activities follow the lessons taught for a better insight and to cultivate a keen interest in the curriculum.
- Separate time slots and innovative teaching methods allow the slow learners to overcome their areas of weakness and gain confidence to achieve better results.
- Learning takes place in small groups during which debates and discussions are encouraged.
- Customized teaching program by our resource teachers for the slow learners.